Each day, millions of people look into the mirror wondering why their body looks way far to the stereotype of individuals seen in every magazine, showcasing slender bodies of women and men bordering perfection, looking substantially like a sculptural masterpiece. Feeling the shame and embarrassment for not looking like the person desired and portrayed of being built with less grams of fat, and instead of more lean muscles with a great shape, this results to discomfort, low self-esteem and irritability within psychological and emotional aspects of the person eventually affecting their daily lives. This puts them in a situation of desperate search for a solution, secretly dipping into the waters of the internet or virtually anything they can find to resolve their weight problem. People willingly would buy any product that sellers persuasively put in front of them, even without really knowing what they are, whether they have side effects or therapeutically proven, and how harmful can they be on the body, all with the promises that they will lose weight and achieve the attractiveness the media have depicted as a model of beauty.
Colon Cleanse Weight Loss
Unhealthy weight can be detrimental to the health of the heart, blood and veins. With the range of products for weight loss, we find alternative colon cleanse for weight loss to be a significant option that should not be ruled out. Several colon cleanse weight loss reviews have shown positive results. Although, it is wise to know the pros and cons of the procedure before venturing and accepting it as one of your options for weight loss. Due to this, we took on the task of identifying the said technique. In this article, we have the 10 important aspects of colon cleansing for weight loss where you can pick out ideas about its pros and cons.
1. What is the colon?
It is a part of the large intestine located between the ileum and the rectum. It consists of 6 subparts that work collectively with a single purpose: to rid the body of toxins that have entered the body from food sources, environmental poisons or toxins produced within the body.
2. What is the function of the colon?
It is to transfer nutrients into the bloodstream through the absorbent walls of the large intestine as the body eliminates wastes through feces. In this process digestive enzymes are released, water is absorbed by deposition and a large number of muscle groups and beneficial microorganisms work to maintain the digestive system.
3. Cleaning the colon
It consists of detoxifying your colon by using a supplement or introduction of gentle stream of water in your large intestine for cleansing purposes and removal of fecal matter and toxins.
4. Main advantages
• Farewell to constipation
• Improved digestion and assimilation of nutrients by the body
• Increased energy
• Considerable reduction of serious diseases
• Weight loss, up to 7 kilos
5. Best colon cleanse for weight loss
You can keep the colon clean by taking healthy eating practices:
1. Eat plenty of fiber. 40 grams of fiber per day, high-fiber foods like vegetables, seeds, beans, nuts, grains, fruits (some of the best options are raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, figs, dates, pears and prunes) and vegetables (spinach, kale, Brussels sprouts, turnips, beets, carrots, pumpkin, etc.).
2. Choose carefully the foods you eat. Try to avoid foods that clog or inhibit colon cleansing such as processed foods, sugar, white flour, alcohol and caffeine.
3. Drink lots of water. Nothing is better in basically cleaning the colon than drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water per day.
4. Move your body. It focuses around physical activity. Good choices include: yoga, running, swimming, spinning, tai chi, among others.
5. Enlists the help of natural supplements if needed. At present we can find a variety of products for colon cleansing that helps normalize digestion and break down proteins that may remain in the colon. See item no.8
6. Different types of colon cleanse for weight loss options
Here are other different ways to perform colon cleansing.
• Fasting helps clean the colon. This super colon cleanse weight loss option presents the following methods:
a) Total fasting.
b) Fasting with water.
c) Fasting with fruits.
• Herbal colon cleaning. The use of a variety of herbs for colon cleansing which can be very beneficial in the removal of toxins, allowing the full functioning of digestive processes.
• Enemas. They are another form of colon cleansing which can be performed at home, but some people don’t like it as it might be a bit unpleasant if not done correctly.
7. Juice for Colon Cleansing
Aside from being nutritious, juices provide a good amount of fiber. It helps in the process of cleaning in a delicious way. They should be supported with a healthy diet, away from fats and alcohol.
• Media papaya
• A cactus leaf or a piece of aloe Vera (aloe Vera)
• Three branches of celery
• The juice of two oranges
• Juice of one lemon
• A quarter of papaya with seeds and peel
• A peach or pear
• Two cloves of garlic
• Media beet (beet) cooked and peeled
• A ripe banana
• A peeled carrot
• Juice of one lemon
• Two glasses with water
• An apple without seeds
• A pear
• 250 grams of washed spinach
• A peeled carrot
• Orange juice
• A glass of water
8. Natural supplements
Natural supplements for colon cleansing are available in large variety of product options. Some have effective and timely results. Here, we have listed the 5 most popular:
• Oxy-Powder. Powered by Global Healing Center, a company created by Dr. Edward Group III, a Chiropractor, Naturopath, Clinical Nutritionist and Certified Herbalist.
• Blessed Herbs, founded by Michael and Martha Volchok, creator of the Colon Cleansing Kit and member of the American Herbalist Guild, an experienced herbalist with over 30 years of work.
• Colonix. It has existed for almost ten years and controls a large part of the market dedicated to colon cleansing.
9. Side effects
The colon cleansing can have side effects where some of them can become quite dangerous especially with improper use. After cleansing your colon you may experience:
• Dehydration or symptoms associated with dehydration
• Leg cramps by decreasing potassium
• Problems with some drugs
• Holes in the gut
• Infections (including hepatitis B or C, or HIV if the equipment used is infected and not sterilized well).
• If you have heart disease or kidney disease, consult your doctor before use for products containing sodium phosphate can be especially dangerous.
10. Colon Cleanse Weight Loss Precautions
It’s best to resort to colon cleansing with the advice of a doctor. Remember that your body has all the tools it needs to detoxify. If you abuse colon cleansing by drinking teas or herbal laxatives, even if they are “natural”, your body may start depending on them and cause unusual functioning of colon processes in the body. If this happens, you may likely face some complications.
Moreover, there are several weight loss options but be careful not to expose your body to unnecessary procedures. It is something that must be considered when decided to take unto other alternative routes, leading to obsession in achieving better image more than health. Looking for necessary information to satisfy your doubts should be paramount. Be rest assured on the pros and cons of each procedure. If decided to carry out colon cleansing for weight loss, you should be aware of the risks. The body is a wonderful and perfect mechanism, you must learn to listen to it and it will automatically give you the answers that can help you get better shape and achieve weight loss in a healthy and responsible way.
- READ MORE