The idea of losing weight quickly will certainly attract curiosity. Especially that being overweight is also a concern to the health of the heart, blood and veins. But are you prepared to adopt a new diet regimen? People usually seek to loss body weight to achieve promising better physical appeal. This has caused the fact that people become desperate and almost impossible to resist temptations of methods that promises quick results. Are there any? How about weight lost drops? How effective does HCG drops work?
Weight Loss Drops (HCG Drops)
Below, we bring to you 10 useful essentials in understanding the “HCG Diet” better before implementing its use.
1. What is HCG and what is its function?
The human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone glycoprotein formed at the time of pregnancy by a portion of the placenta which happens after implantation. In fact, this is a hormone that can serve as a reliable marker being identified during pregnancy tests. Luteinizing hormone, the pituitary analog of HCG, is formed in the hypophysis (pituitary gland, regulates activities of endocrine glands) of women and men of all ages. Once the HCG is active in the system (usually on the third day after the starting administration), appetite is reduced where own fat reserves will be used as a ready supply for the body. The body takes the needed energy from the reserves, reducing the need to consume food.
2. Origin of the HCG diet
An HCG diet is based on the findings of A.T.W. Simeons, a British endocrinologist in the 1950s as aide to ultra-low calorie diet. He established the use of the protein along with balanced diet while working in India.
3. What does the HCG diet drops consist of?
It simply comprises HCG drops or injections along with severe calorie diet restriction. It reduces hunger and metabolizes fat as a constant supply of energy to the body in order to survive an intake of only 500 calories a day. Its promoters claim that even with caloric restrictions, starvation won’t be a concern.
4. How long to perform the diet?
It depends on the weight you want to lose. Usually, each treatment cycle lasts a minimum of 26 days, with 23 of them requiring a daily dose of HCG. It can be extended for up to 43 days maximum (with 40 of the days receiving HCG) only, because after that amount of time, it can develop a kind of immunity process around hormones. After the process, it is best to have a break and allow, on the recommendation of the manufacturer, only a maximum of 4 cycles with their respective breaks.
5. Starting on an HCG diet
It is important to see a doctor for a general review before starting on weight loss drops or HCG diet. This can help make prudent laboratory tests to determine the need for any particular restrictions.
6. Restrictions of HCG Drops
• If you are pregnant or lactating.
• If you are under 21 years.
• If you have epilepsy, seizures or some form of dementia, psychiatric or psychological disorder.
• If you have a history of thrombi (blood clots).
• If you have hepatitis (inflammation of the liver).
• If you have any type of heart disease, you can check with your cardiologist with regards to the diet. In some cases, the diet may be taken but it needs the supervision of your cardiologist.
• If you have a history of fatty liver and irritable colon, the diet is not recommended. Rapid weight loss tends to lead to complications and it may exacerbate the medical condition.
• Tumors of the hypothalamus and pituitary.
• Ovarian cysts.
• Gynaecological haemorrhages.
• Ovarian cancer, uterine or breast.
• Postmenopausal women.
7. Positive aspects of HCG diet drops
• Reduced hunger.
• It accelerates the body’s metabolism, reducing fat deposits like those located in waist and thighs.
• Detoxifies the body.
• You do not need to exercise.
• It can be used by men and women.
• Diet Protocol lasts less than 44 days, at which time the hypothalamus is rescheduled.
• May undergo more diet rounds, but with specific considerations.
• Roughly lose about 230 grams to 900 grams in a very few days.
• Does not require preparation of mixtures.
• It can be stored.
8. Diet Protocol with HCG
A protocol is a set of procedures that are settled by agreement. In case of HCG diet protocols, having one makes it easier to follow the program of weight reduction and maintenance, in addition to dietary restrictions as appropriate. The HCG diet has four phases:
• I: Load. The first day will be the start of taking HCG drops. During this stage, users should eat high-calorie meals.
• II: Weight Loss. At this point, it will now be focused on a low-calorie diet. For about 3 weeks, the body will be receiving a diet of very low caloric content with a combination of about 12 to 20 drops.
• III: Weight stabilization. The person stops taking the drops. A transition from very low caloric diet to a controlled diet with a moderate caloric restriction is recommended. The person will be advised to avoid sugar, starch and flour to keep the weight in control, restore metabolism and help continue burning calories.
• IV: Maintenance of weight. Start adding all the normal foods back into your diet, including bread, potatoes and sugar, fruits like mangoes, bananas and sweet (in moderation). At this stage the individual should have already learned to understand his body and know what kinds of carbohydrates may be bad for him.
9. Foods allowed during the HCG diet
The HCG diet is very specific about what you can and cannot eat. Talk to a health practitioner before trying on the new diet. The diet usually suggests:
1. Breakfast and dinner: Drinking tea or coffee
2. Lunch or dinner: 100 g of lean meat without fat, a serving of vegies, a stick of bread or a slice of toast and a serving of fruit.
Changes in diet are not permissible and any food that is not on the list that will be provided is prohibited. The individual will not be allowed to make diet changes on the weight loss programs by any means. Also, it can affect the outcome if removed the intake of protein and calories as planned, circumstance that may irrevocably affect the body and the results. According to Simeons manuscript “Pounds and Inches” it is also important to note that any attempt to observe this diet without HCG can lead to problems in two or three days.
10. HCG Drops Side Effects
The list of possible side effects is long and described to mimic the feeling of a real pregnancy. Among others:
• Abdominal pain.
• Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
Surely does HCG diet drops seem to answer your dreams of effortless weight loss. However, it can be somewhat disappointing in the end that the risks may outweigh the benefits. Does real HCG drops for weight loss work? When making your search, you may certainly find positive HCG drops reviews. Yes, weight loss can be achieved but according to many medical professionals, the results is mainly due to the caloric diet restriction. More so, the use of HCG is not approved for over-the-counter use nor is it approved by FDA for weight loss. If you’re looking for best HCG drops, you may want to look into plus drops weight loss as alternatives which can be found here. No matter how many methods may become fashionable, nothing beats healthy diet and regular exercise. It would still be the most sensible and safest way to remove the extra pounds and maintain a healthy weight.
- READ MORE